Although we are a boutique firm, we are supported by LPL Financial, one of the largest independent research organizations in the industry, providing Michigan Retirement Advisors with access to research, technology, and services needed to assist our clients.
What We Do
- Wealth enhancement aims to mitigate tax impact while producing the best possible investment returns consistent with the client’s level of risk tolerance.
- Wealth transfer helps find and facilitate the most tax-efficient way to pass assets to succeeding generations in a way that meets the client’s wishes.
- Wealth protection aims to protect the client’s wealth against potential creditors, litigants, children’s spouses and potential ex-spouses, as well as protect the client against catastrophic loss.
- Charitable giving helps fulfill the client’s charitable goals and can often support efforts in each of the other three areas.
Your investment plan consists of three key parts:
- An analysis of your current situation.
- A detailed description of your most important financial goals.
- Our recommendations for pursuing those goals.
Our wealth management process brings everything together. Our formula for wealth management is as shown below.